Saturday, March 11, 2006

 

Crazy Keith goes to Vegas

On Monday March 20,I shall be leaving lovely Cleveland,Ohio for Sin City.I leave behind my twin sons age 16.This is the hardest thing I have ever done,if not for them I would have left the rust belt years earlier.I will be attempting to play poker for a living.For those of you that have played with my online will say he is Crazy.I have found that my live poker is extremely better than my online game.This blog will serve as record of my play and experiences in Las Vegas.My girlfriend of 8 years Cathy is going also.She and my sons serve as my inspirations to make it in the world of professional poker.Please bare with me as I'm new to blogging,soon will have links for poker and Las Vegas.Thanx for reading!

Comments:
Good luck Keith!
 
Good Luck from a friend who graduated from Fairview Park High School back in '88

Sean
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?